Electrical control system
Introduction to electrical control system:
◎The sample preparation system adopts programmable controller (PLC) or touch screen, and the industrial control system controls the automatic control. The PC control system includes electrical cabinet and PLC control cabinet. It adopts manual/active two methods for control, including manual single machine debugging and maintenance. The automatic control method realizes the full active control of the system, including system self-start, self-test, self-diagnosis, self-protection, active alarm, etc., intelligent function, touch screen or industrial computer (IPC) system consists of electrical cabinet and industrial computer. Part of the composition, the system control software uses VC, VB, Kingview and other visual programming, select a good human-computer interaction interface, the industrial control machine actively detects the various operating states of the system, dynamically imitating the display on the human-machine interface, the attack The problem is that the fault is popped up, which is the processing interface of the device, and has the functions of storing, querying, printing, etc. of the running data.
US ASTMD-2234 sampling standard summary:
1. Subsample collection needs to be evenly distributed throughout the sampling process
2. The opening size of the collector is necessary to be 2.5 times to 3.0 times the size of the collected material.
3. The planning of the collection device necessitates a small disturbance of the material.
4. The collector should pass through the material flow at a constant speed
5. The air circulation caused by all equipment must be reduced to a small degree to prevent the loss of fine powder and moisture.
6. The planning and layout of the sampling system should avoid contamination between materials
7. It is necessary to collect the appropriate number of samples and weight
8. The planning of the collection system should reduce the blockage of materials to a small extent.
9. The sample needs to be broken down to 100% below 6m, below 93% 3mm
10. The slope of the sample collection hopper and chute must be 60-70 degrees.
11. It is necessary to have 3/4 rounded corners for all chutes to ensure the free movement of materials.