Do the following to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the electronic belt :
1. The conveyor truss of the fixed electronic belt must have sufficient rigidity. If the rigidity is not good, it should be reinforced.
2. In order to reduce the change of belt tension, the belt conveyor should have a fixed blanking point, and a height adjustment plate should be installed at the feeding opening to make the material on the belt uniform. Or add a certain amount of given flow control equipment in front of the measuring section belt, so that the flow rate of the belt conveyor is evenly controlled within the range of 80% to 100% of the full scale. This will stabilize the working point and improve the accuracy of the belt scale.
3. In order to ensure the normal fit of the belt and the weighing roller, so that the material component is faithfully transmitted to the weighing roller, the weighing device should be placed in the orientation of the conveying belt tension and its change. The belt conveyor should be equipped with tensioning equipment to ensure the stability of the tension as much as possible. It should also be set to prevent deviation from the equipment. The belt deviation should not exceed 10 mm.
4. The equipment of the electronic belt weighing scale and instrument should pay special attention to the selection of suitable environmental conditions, such as small surrounding vibration, low relative humidity, weatherproofing and sun exposure, especially as far as possible from strong magnetic fields and large heat sources. it is good. The scale frame should not be too close to the automatic drum and the blanking point, and it must meet the specified requirements.
5. In order to ensure that the pressure of the belt symmetrical heavy roller changes, the weighing roller should be carefully adjusted so that the rollers are parallel to each other and on a plane.
6. Regarding the grooved roller set, the belt must be evenly contacted with the three idlers, and there should be no gap between the belt and the bottom idler.
7. The inclination angle of the belt conveyor should not be too large to avoid large deviations caused by the rolling of the material on the belt. Generally, the inclination angle must be less than 20°. When the belt has skewed and horizontal sections, it should be selected as far as possible in the horizontal section of the equipment rack.
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the purpose of analyzing the weightless scale?
- What are the application advantages of weightless scales in the processing industry?
- Which industries can the weightless scales be used in?
- Analysis of the working principle of weightless scale
- Weightless scales have the advantages you have to understand
- How to properly maintain the weightless scale instrument
- Explain the calibration technique for the weighing feeder
- What do you need to do before weighing the feeder?
- How to detect the fault of the electronic belt?
- What inspections do the weighing feeder need before use?