We know that as a dynamic weighing and measuring device, the accurate measurement of the electronic belt scale can not be separated from the load cell. Don't look at it in a small set of equipment, the effect is not small. In the daily production activities of the enterprise, the electronic belt is said to be constantly “outputting” in the workshop, and the time is long. For various reasons, the load cell as a key part will inevitably have some problems, which may cause the belt scale to continue to be used normally.
So, if we suspect that the load cell of the electronic belt may have problems, how can we view and handle it?
First of all, when the belt is said to be in a static state (the conveyor is out of service), we can measure the output voltage and the encouragement voltage of the load cell on the external terminal.
If the output voltage is found to be unstable and the voltage is encouraged to be normal, the terminal block should be reviewed in the junction box. If the measurement result in the box is correct and the measurement result at the outer end is correct, and the joints of the load cell are not abnormal, if the belt scale only needs a load cell (in general, the pressure sensor), we can consider replacing it. It is up.
In the case that the electronic belt is said to be composed of two load cells connected in parallel (generally a pull type sensor), the output line of the load cell can be removed from the terminal, and then the output of the two load cells can be measured. Voltage, find out which sensor is not normal and then replace it.
If there is no problem with the above static measurement, the single load cell belt scale can be replaced with the sensor for testing; and for the dual sensor belt scale, the output line of one of the load cells is removed from the terminal block of the junction box. Only use another load cell, and then the belt conveyor can be started to measure the zero stability of the belt scale under idling conditions. The load cell that forms a zero-value stability is then replaced in time. It is worth noting that when replacing the load cell, be sure to carefully check the relevant technical parameters of the device and pay attention to the same.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to effectively improve the accuracy of the electronic belt scale
- What is the purpose of analyzing the weightless scale?
- What are the application advantages of weightless scales in the processing industry?
- Which industries can the weightless scales be used in?
- Analysis of the working principle of weightless scale
- Weightless scales have the advantages you have to understand
- How to properly maintain the weightless scale instrument
- Explain the calibration technique for the weighing feeder
- What do you need to do before weighing the feeder?
- What inspections do the weighing feeder need before use?