The electronic weighing feeder adopts the microcomputer control system, so it has the function of automatic speed regulation, which can accurately transport the materials according to the set amount, so that the next step can be carried out. In this case, the accuracy of the electronic weighing feeder is the guarantee of equipment safety and economic operation, and attention should be paid to the protection during work.
In order to maintain the accuracy of the electronic weighing feeder, the first thing to pay attention to is the calibration of the control board. Its A1 board converts the DCS coal rate setting signal into frequency letter writing, ensuring that the control system and the feeder match accurately, so it is symmetric. The precision of the feeder has a great influence, and it is necessary to add the signal to the control system by using a digital DC signal source.
The A2 and A3 boards in the electronic weighing feeder will convert the coal rate frequency signal into a current signal and feed it back to the DCS. The signal source adjustment is required to be accurate, and the digital ammeter is used for recording. The signal error is controlled at ±0..001mA, which is shielded and cannot be disturbed.
Secondly, it is about the protection of the weighing system in the electronic weighing feeder. On the one hand, it is necessary to balance the weighing channel to ensure that the claimed component is the actual component of coal; on the other hand, the belt should be inspected and the tension is too large, resulting in Zhang. The spring deformation of the tight device reduces the life of the belt; the tension is too small and the belt slips.
The tension and alignment of the belt can be adjusted by adjusting the up and down direction of the tension roller. It is investigated whether the belt and the weighing roller are in smooth and close contact. If the electronic weighing feeder is tested at different speeds, the test is smooth and the mechanical transmission is outstanding. The noise indicates that the belt is tightly tensioned. On the other hand, that is to verify the load cell.
In addition, the speed of the electronic weighing feeder needs to be controlled, and the speed error must be controlled at ±5r/min. Doing the above work and calibrating the feeder can ensure an accuracy of ±5% of the electronic weighing feeder.
- How to minimize the amplitude of the zero drift of the electronic belt?
- Weighing feeder's speed sensor method, which do you know?
- Is the accuracy of the weighing feeder high?
- Why can't we control the material of the feeder?
- What requirements should be met in the process of electronic batching scale?
- What are the main application characteristics of the analysis of the weightless scale?
- What are the precautions when installing the weightless scale?
- Can weightless scales be used in the food industry?
- What factors can damage the power of the electronic belt
- Principle analysis of electronic belt scale
- The characteristics and working principle of the weighing feeder
- How to solve the problem that the electronic belt scale is still not approved after calibration
- How to buy an electronic belt scale