Generally, people can see weighing devices of various methods in different occasions, which is the scale that people generally talk about. The old and simple ones are now abolished, but the daily common scales. The electronic belt scale is the principle of using the lever to complete the intention of lifting one finger.
The electronic belt scale is a kind of equipment similar to the belt conveyor, but there is a load cell under the belt, which transmits the signal to the single-chip microcomputer, which is digitally displayed after being processed by the single-chip microcomputer, and has instantaneous flow and accumulated flow. The motor of the belt conveyor is a variable frequency motor that can be changed by frequency conversion to change the feeding speed.
Electronic belt scales are specifically designed for the continuous weighing of bulk materials. It is also based on the principle of leverage, which is equipped with a lever device under the belt that runs successively. The bearing surface of the lever is several roller devices, which are used to satisfy the weighing error caused by the friction of the belt and the bearing surface when the belt passes over. The weighing part also smashed the traditional weighing equipment, and the weighing sensor made of strain gauge was used for weighing.
When the material above the belt passes through the bearing surface of the lever device, a certain pressure is generated on the bearing surface, and the pressure is transmitted to the weighing sensor through the lever device, and the operating device enlarges the weight pressure signal induced by the weighing sensor. Display in a digital way. Together, the digital signal can be externally manipulated, so that the weighing belt scale can automatically change the speed of the belt according to the feeding amount required by people, and track the given feeding amount, thereby forming a belt feeding time and changing speed. Slow, the speed is faster when there is less material, the speed is faster when there is no material, and the handling characteristics are slower or even stopped when overloaded.
However, the speed of the belt without the material is not fast and unlimited, and the motor of the electronic belt scale can not directly drive the belt. Therefore, different material feeding amounts will use different deceleration mechanisms to control the speed of the belt. Changing the gear ratio will also change the full scale range of different material weighing belt scales.
- How to minimize the amplitude of the zero drift of the electronic belt?
- Weighing feeder's speed sensor method, which do you know?
- Is the accuracy of the weighing feeder high?
- How to maintain the accuracy of the weighing feeder equipment
- Why can't we control the material of the feeder?
- What requirements should be met in the process of electronic batching scale?
- What are the main application characteristics of the analysis of the weightless scale?
- What are the precautions when installing the weightless scale?
- Can weightless scales be used in the food industry?
- What factors can damage the power of the electronic belt
- The characteristics and working principle of the weighing feeder
- How to solve the problem that the electronic belt scale is still not approved after calibration
- How to buy an electronic belt scale
- What is weight loss?