It can automatically adjust the belt speed according to the preset feeding program according to the set feeding amount, so that the material flow rate is equal to the set value, and the bulk material can be continuously transported at a stable feeding rate, which can be used for the batching occasions requiring continuous feeding. It is widely used in domestic and international power coal, metallurgy, mining, building materials, chemical, light industry, port and other industries. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. Safe and secure: the common anti-deviation technology ensures the stable and stable operation of the feeder.
2. Durable: It uses American imported weighing sensor with high precision and strong anti-interference ability.
3. Standardization of components: All components are standardized and produced, and the parts of the mall are common, which reduces the customer's purchase cost.
4. Simple repair: the overall structure is simple and reasonable, and the repair is easy to operate.
5. Wide range of applications: widely applicable to coal mines, power plants, metallurgy, chemicals, building materials and other demand weighing measurement sites.
The principle of operation is that the load cell measures the weight signal of the material on the conveyor belt and the pulse signal that the speed sensor announces at a fixed ratio to the belt speed. The above two signals are converted into digital signals by the weighing external surface and simultaneously transported to the microprocessor, and the actual feeding amount is obtained through the microprocessor accounting process, and the actual feeding amount is continuously compared with the set feeding amount, and the frequency conversion is continuously changed. The frequency of the belt is continuously adjusted to the conveying speed of the belt so that the actual feeding amount is in accordance with the set feeding amount, thereby ensuring that the weighing feeder operates at the set feeding flow rate.
- How to minimize the amplitude of the zero drift of the electronic belt?
- Weighing feeder's speed sensor method, which do you know?
- Is the accuracy of the weighing feeder high?
- How to maintain the accuracy of the weighing feeder equipment
- Why can't we control the material of the feeder?
- What requirements should be met in the process of electronic batching scale?
- What are the main application characteristics of the analysis of the weightless scale?
- What are the precautions when installing the weightless scale?
- Can weightless scales be used in the food industry?
- What factors can damage the power of the electronic belt
- How to solve the problem that the electronic belt scale is still not approved after calibration
- How to buy an electronic belt scale
- What is weight loss?