With the continuous development of the economy, the electronic belt scale has been used as a bulk material for weighing and measuring. It has been widely used in more local areas and has become one of the most widely used automatic weighing equipment. Today, Xiaobian introduces the related matters of the purchase of electronic belt scales.
The electronic belt scale is a scale, and its precision grade is different from that of the static scale. According to the standard GB/T7721-1995 "Electronic Belt Scale", the accuracy of the electronic belt scale is divided into four grades, indicating the symbol: (0.25), ( 0.5), (1.0), (2.0).
The purpose of purchasing an electronic belt scale:
When purchasing an electronic belt scale, first confirm the use of the equipment. If it is used in commercial trade settlement, it should select equipment with higher precision, such as (0.25) and (05), if it is used for internal accounting. , (05), (1.0) or (2.0) electronic belt scales can be selected. Due to the selection of high-precision electronic belt scales, not only the initial investment is large, but also the maintenance workload and maintenance costs are large. You also need to pick a higher calibration device.
Electronic belt scale equipment selection:
After confirming which type of equipment to purchase, it is necessary to understand its function in order to select the relevant equipment. The requirements of the equipment are presented to the manufacturer, including the basic equipment of the equipment and the equipment. In the meantime, the types of computer components of core components are quite different. At present, there are many domestic applications such as Xuzhou 10-1, US MT2000 series, Japanese CFC-100 series, and German 400 series. Because the equipment is more expensive, users should choose according to their own needs.
The manufacturer provides on-site technical information:
Mainly for the targeted planning of the manufacturer, the on-site technical data mainly includes the temperature and humidity of the environment, the type of belt conveyor, the inclination of the conveyor, the groove angle of the idler, the speed of the belt, the width of the belt, the characteristics of the transported material, Normal flow, large flow, distance from the computer to the computer, and the installation method of the totalizer.
- How to minimize the amplitude of the zero drift of the electronic belt?
- Weighing feeder's speed sensor method, which do you know?
- Is the accuracy of the weighing feeder high?
- How to maintain the accuracy of the weighing feeder equipment
- Why can't we control the material of the feeder?
- What requirements should be met in the process of electronic batching scale?
- What are the main application characteristics of the analysis of the weightless scale?
- What are the precautions when installing the weightless scale?
- Can weightless scales be used in the food industry?
- What factors can damage the power of the electronic belt
- What is weight loss?